Monday, May 10, 2010

Back to 9 to 5

Wow! Today was my first day back to work at a regular 40 hour a week job since 2006 and it feels GREAT! I can't say that I didn't love being at home with my son and working free lance but the time away from everyday works of household stuff and having personal space really is important to make room for breathing air.

I had elected to contact my former boss here and asked if they were hiring in the writing department at the paper and he said they were not, however did have some contacts that were looking and the process basically fell into place. I needed a job, and the place I was hired at needed someone quick.

It's getting better and things are looking up with the moving. International moving is a pain in the ass. I swear I have 3 sets of tea towels now. One set in England, another in South Africa and last one. here in Canada. Andrew and I elected to keep our stuff in storage again! JUST IN CASE.

Yeah, moving sucks big holes.


>

No comments:

Post a Comment